Honey Curry Chicken

Filed under , by Miranda on 3:53 AM

0

I started making this when Phin was a baby. My sister and sis in law both love this too. It reminds me of life together with them. It's a great standby for family dinner AND Asians LOVE this!!! It's an easy meal to please people coming over when you live where I do!

Honey Curry Chicken

1-2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/3 cup butter, melted
1/3 cup honey
2 Tablespoons yellow mustard
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon curry powder

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a shallow baking dish, arrange chicken pieces. In a separate bowl, combine butter, honey, mustard, salt and curry powder. Pour over chicken pieces and bake 30 minutes, or until chicken is done. Baste several times during cooking.

Serve over hot rice.

The sauce on this chicken is SO good. I usually double the sauce to make sure I have plenty for pouring over the rice or broccoli.

Comments Posted (0)

Post a Comment